Visit Universe3D.com regularly to visit new 3D/VR worlds! This website will contain the newest information on 3D/VR apps created within Universe3D.
This website will present Universe3D projects, Universe3D Player and related semi-transparent 3D worlds.
Below you can find a short description of Universe3D projects:
1. Universe3D Mars – VRMars3D / MarsRovers3D. The project aims to present Mars missions, especially related to the Mars rovers that have transmitted thousands of photos from the surface of Mars to Earth. The main purpose of the project is to present a 360 virtual tour of Gusev Crater – the landing site of the Mars Rover Spirit. The tour covers initial 2.5 years of the 15-year-long Mars Exploration Rover (MER) Mission that has just ended.
2. Universe3D Mountains – MountainsVR. Apps with 3D/VR tours of mountains e.g. tours of the Alps, the Lake District, Snowdonia or the Tatra Mountains.
3. Universe3D Galleries – Galleries3D. The projects aiming to deliver different sorts of 3D/VR digital photo galleries. Apart from photos embedded in a 3D space, the galleries will also contain high quality 360 panoramas e.g. of the Alps, provided by the producer – 4AI Limited. Their aim is to provide a nice background for photos and to add extra value to the final product. Universe3D galleries can contain also music and audio driven visual effects. Below you can find specific examples of photo galleries and related services:
a) Universe3D Album – Album3D. Your Photos, Your Album3D. Digital albums created from photos provided by the customer, embedded in a 3D space. Albums3D can contain different numbers of photos and 360 panoramas depending on a chosen template. High quality panoramas are provided by the producer – 4AI Limited. Their aim is to provide a nice background for photos and to add extra value to the final Album3D. The service is addressed to people who would like to collect their family or e.g. wedding photos in a more attractive and accessible way. Note: The term Album3D is also used in the context of MusicAlbum3D – see below.
b) Universe3D Photo Gallery – PhotoGallery3D. Your Photos, Your PhotoGallery3D. It’s a service similar to Album3D. It’s main goal is to embed large number of photos in a 3D space either in a similar way as Album3D based on templates containing 360 panoramas or in many different templates and in different arrangements.
c) Universe3D Paintings – Paintings3D. Famous paintings embedded in a 3D space in different arrangements and templates. As other photo galleries, Paintings3D can contains also music and audio driven visual effects as well as 360 panoramas.
d) Universe3D Space – SpaceGallery3D / SpacePhotos3D. Apps containing chosen Space photos embedded in a 3D space in different arrangements and templates. As other photo galleries, SpaceGallery3D and SpacePhotos3D can contain also music and audio driven visual effects as well as 360 panoramas.
e) Universe3D Telescope – Telescope3D. A project similar to SpaceGallery3D and SpacePhotos3D. It aims to present chosen images of the cosmos in a way similar to what we would see through a space telescope, but in an accessible form and in rather static 3D environment easy to remember for a human being.
f) Universe3D Portfolios – Portfolios3D. The service offers the creation of 3D/VR portfolios of e.g. photos, drawings, paintings or designs.
4. Universe3D Music:
a) Universe3D Music Album – MusicAlbum3D. The project aims to release music albums in a form of 3D/VR apps. Music can be embedded at different places within a 3D space. The user will be able to see visual effects driven by different audio tracks located far away from the current position. Musicians releasing MusicAlbum3D (or just Album3D) can embed any photos they wish and 360 panoramas within the 3D space of the application. If necessary, videos can also be embedded. If you have the rights to a music album and would like to publish it in a form of MusicAlbum3D, contact 4AI Limited.
b) Universe3D Tunes – Tunes3D. The project aims to sell and promote music with the help of 3D/VR apps. This can include presenting watermarked music in a 3D space full of visual effects driven by audio tracks. While listening to the music, the user could also watch high quality 360 panoramas or e.g. photos provided by the musicians. The Tunes3D project aims also to sell and promote full MusicAlbums3D at Tunes3D.com website. It’s also possible to sell single tracks – Tune3D – as a Universe3D app. If many tracks are sold in one 3D/VR app, those tracks don’t have to come from one musician or music band. If you have the rights to an audio track and would like to publish it or promote it in a form of Tune3D or Tunes3D, contact 4AI Limited.
5. Universe3D Firms – Firms3D. A service addressed to companies wishing to present their products and services in the form of a Universe3D app. Based on such an app, there can be created e.g. promotional videos containing flights through the 3D space of the app. Below you can see more specific examples of such services:
a) Universe3D Estates – Estates3D. A service addressed to real estate agencies, aiming to present properties in a 3D/VR space.
b) Universe3D SuperMarket – SuperMarket3D. A concept of a 3D/VR supermarket full of products and companies embedded in a common 3D space.
c) Universe3D Shop – Shop3D / XShop3D. A concept of a 3D/VR shop for a single company.
d) Universe3D Promotions – Promotions3D. Promotional videos of flights through Universe3D apps and other forms of promotion with the aid of 3D/VR apps.
6. Universe3D Books – Books3D / PhotoBooks3D. A new way of presenting, promoting and reading books. Book pages can be embedded within a 3D space. It can be useful especially in case of books containing a big number of images. This way you can easily move around between those images and related texts. If you have the rights to a book and would like to publish it or promote it in a form of Book3D, contact 4AI Limited.
7. Universe3D Time – Time3D. The project aims to present historical data in a 3D/VR space. The user will be able to travel in time by moving from one point to another, visiting this way e.g. 10-year periods. This way the user will be able to grasp quickly what events, paintings, drawings, photos, books or book pages and other things took place in the same period of time. It will also be easy to see e.g. neighboring events. Thus the history should be much easier to understand and learn. It will be like a well known city.
The aim of those projects is not only to present different images in a 3D space. After the initial phase, those new 3D worlds can become a background to other useful worlds like 3D/VR shops. In the same space you can have different things. This way people can e.g. do shopping in a 3D space filled with 360 panoramas of mountains or Mars, paintings, space images or MusicAlbums3D.
Universe3D apps are planned to be relatively stable in terms of arrangements of their contents so that a human being is able to use its natural capability to move in a 3D environtment easily. Those 3D/VR apps are to be like well known places.
There will be also VR versions of Universe3D apps.
Note: we can use also the terms UniverseVR, UniverseAR, UniverseMR.